books,crafts,decorating

Thursday, June 12, 2008

When you need more computer storage space.....

We are going to be doing some traveling this summer. I always take my digital camera and take a lot of pictures. Generally, I have to transfer my pictures onto the laptop to make room for more pictures. Then when I get home, I have to transfer them onto my PC to share or print. This is time consuming and less than efficient.
Well, I have found an amazing solution to my storage problems,
flash memory storage. This particular little gadget plugs into a port on my laptop and supplies me with several Gigs of added memory. So, all I have to do is transfer the photos from my card onto this device. When I get home, I plug the memory stick into my PC, and can access my photos easily and just leave them on the memory stick. It doesn't get more convenient than that.

Whatever your storage needs, there is a device for it. Photos, music, documents, anything. They aren't expensive either. Check them out. You'll be amazed!!

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: