books,crafts,decorating

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Birth of a Child

I don't know of anything that brings more excitement into the lives of family members than to have a new baby on the way. What an incredible time of joy for everyone involved, especially the parents to be.

Our neighbors are expecting a new baby in a couple of months. With new technology, they already know that it's going to be a boy this time, their second son. We live in a smaller community, and I haven't been able to find anything really unique for this new one, so got busy searching online and found this great site for unique
baby gifts. They have so many cute things I had trouble decided what I wanted. Now that is a treat!!

I finally made a selection, though, and it should be here in a few days. I love giving gifts that I know will be enjoyed.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: