books,crafts,decorating

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Books, Books, Books

I love books. I love the look of them filling up a shelf. I love the smell of a new one and the totally different smell of an old one. Like old and trusted friends, I am never without a book that I am reading and a stack of books waiting to be read.

When I hear of a book I want to read I go to my favorite site for ordering books online, and send for it. That way I can be sure it's here when I am ready to read it.

I hope you'll excuse me now, I am off to read. =)

Until next time,

Mary

1 comments:

Josette said...

Hi Mary!

I found your blog trough Blog Catalog. Glad to *meet* another bookworm! I love the smell of new books too, that's probably why I keep hanging out at bookstores like Borders...I love Borders!

Unfortunately, I don't own a money printing machine, so I can't always buy the books that I want. =D