books,crafts,decorating

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer RVing

I have posted many a blog post on RVing. My husband and I have been camping for years, starting when our children were very young. They are grown now, but we still enjoy it and go as often as we can.

One of our favorite spots is a place called Almost Heaven. They have a lake, lots of shade trees and the nicest friendliest people anyone could hope to meet. The last time we went up there the couple camped next to us had two inflatable boats, one for each of them. It looked like a lot of fun to us, so when we got home I got online and check out some sites that sell them. I found this site that has boats of all kinds and prices. We ordered one to take with us when we go on our trips this summer. I think they'll be a lot of fun. Good exercise too.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: