books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, June 28, 2008

What did we ever do without our cellphones?

We live in such an amazing period in history. I am just old enough to remember what it was like to not have a TV or even a phone, so my cell phones delights me every time I use it.

I had stopped in to see our son at work last week, and when I tried to call him to let him know I was there, I couldn't get a signal. He told me that they had just hired a cell phone repeater company to solve this problem. He said it's not uncommon for certain buildings as well as trucks and cars to have difficulty getting a good signal. He said that they make RV power boosters and antennas as well.

I truly didn't know these products were available.. Before we leave on our trip this summer, we're going to have a cellular antenna installed in our RV.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: