books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Goin' clothes shopping

I love to shop for clothes. I like to take my time and look and try on things to my hearts content. However, when I went shopping the other day, I found that my regular size is tight on me due to holiday eating and the sitting around that takes place in the winter months.

Well, I am not happy about this at all, so as of today, I am on a diet! I have ordered some diet pills to help curb the hunger pangs and to boost my metabolism. I have also vowed to get on my treadmill daily and walk for half an hour. You can believe me when I say that if I make up my mind to do something like this, I do it. The next time I go shopping for clothes, I expect my regular size to be a little on the big size.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: