books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, May 24, 2008

"Women's Murder Club" TV Series

I work for Mahalo.com writing pages for them. I just finished one on "7th Heaven: Women's Murder Club". I never got a chance to watch the TV series staring Angie Harmon, though I like her as an actress and meant to watch it. I guess it's on at the same time as one of my other favorite shows.

Anyway, in doing this page for Mahalo.com, I found out that the "Women's Murder Club" series has been canceled. BIG BUMMER!!(<------------ages me a tad. I know) I never even got a chance to check it out.

Well, I will continue to enjoy James Patterson's "Women's Murder Club" book series. I'm almost done with "2nd Chance" so will review it for you in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I can't recommend an author more highly. James Patterson has a real gift for writing page turners. I love books like that. They grab you right at the start and keep you hooked until you read the last page. It's not a lot of work, just sheer entertainment. I like that in a book!!

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: