books,crafts,decorating

Monday, February 23, 2009

What I'm reading now....

One of my favorite authors is James Patterson. I have read and enjoyed many of his books. One of his ongoing characters is Alex Cross, a multi-faceted young man whose love of family and love of what is right and good in the world keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. I ordered "Pop Goes The Weasel" from Amazon books and since I started it, can hardly put it down.

Our "main man" Alex Cross's fiance is kidnapped while on a family vacation, supposedly by the Weasel, a mass murderer who kills for sport. I am on tender hooks waiting for our hero to rescue said damsel, though so far there aren't any leads to her where abouts.

Will he find her in time? Will they get married? Is the Weasel the only killer in this story? You have to pick up your own copy and find out for yourself. A great read!

0 comments: