books,crafts,decorating

Monday, February 23, 2009

We're getting a new puppy

Those of you who read my blogs regularly know that our precious Cocker Spaniel Gabby had to be put down last winter. Not only my husband and I have been mourning her, but our grandchildren have as well. How precious is that? They have such tender caring hearts.

Our grand kids have been asking when we're going to get a new dog, and we've decided that we're ready to now. We must get our yard ready for our new family member, however. I've been getting aluminum fence installation quotes because we want to keep our new pet safe and our back yard doesn't have a fence. We don't want to lose the openness that our yard has by putting up a privacy fence. An aluminum fence seems to be just what we need.

You can be sure that I'll be posting pictures of our newest family member in the near future.

0 comments: