books,crafts,decorating

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Creative expression....

One of my favorite means of creative expression is sculpting. I generally get out a chunk of clay and start working away letting the clay show me what it wants to become. The hours fly by when I'm working with clay and before I know it, morning has turned into night and my husband is home wondering where his dinner is. =) I'm fortunate to have a very patient and understanding husband who will, in that instance, start dinner or order pizza so I can keep working. I'm blessed!

Over the weekend my husband was working away out in the garage. I didn't know what he was doing until he brought in a table for me to use when I sculpt. It has a round top that is mounted on a flange with bearings that enable the table top to turn as I work. My husband put his creative talents to work to aid me in expressing myself creatively. What a team. Don't you think?

0 comments: