books,crafts,decorating

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mr Fab is more than Fabulous!!

http://pointless-drivel.com/directives/?page_id=2

I found another really special blog today as I was surfing around. Actually, I had visited it once before, but didn't read enough to get a good grasp of just how funny this young man is. (I'm guessing a young man. Do any of us really know who one another are on here??? I MEAN!! Really????) Anyway, he is so funny and you owe it to yourself to go read some of his posts.

So, click on this link and read the "about me" page for Mr Fab. What a funny guy and a site you might want to bookmark to go back to when you need a reason to smile. He is a HOOT!!!!

Mr. Fab, I can't say enough about you here. Just all go read his blog. My words can't do him justice.
Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: