books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, February 23, 2008

PopUp Books for Children

I was searching books for children and came across this video in YouTube. I thought you would enjoy it too. Finding fun and unusual gifts to give my grandchildren is always a challenge and I know that I am not alone is this quest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNIU4sNGQXc

I hope you enjoy this link. You can search for that and other books at the amazon.com link on my page here. Convenient?? You bet!!

Until next time,

Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son loves pop up books a lot. I mean, what kid doesn't?
Well this book that we got for our son recently is not a pop up book but a really good one called Archy the Flying Dolphin.
Our son brought it for school and the teachers were really impressed with his choice.
Our son is really into video games and such and with this book, you can't get him away from it. Which I have no problem with at all!

Claudia Meydrech said...

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your kind comment at Happy Nutritionist's Nuggets. I stopped by you profile and was drawn to this blog, and like it, so will blogroll it on another one of my sites, eBook and Book Reviews & News.

Have a happy day!

Claudia the Happy Nutritionist