books,crafts,decorating

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Book Readers Dream Come True at Mahalo

There is a site on the Internet that has a category on books that will make any avid reader go "Ape". ( I think I just aged myself there. ) The link I listed below is a must see site. It is lovingly called: http://www.mahalo.com/Category:Literature

Mahalo is near and dear to my heart because I work for them too. I am one of the many, many people they have on staff who write those pages that are so informative. Being an avid reader myself, I am on the "Literature Team" and although I am free to branch out and write on other teams, this is where my heart belongs. The variety of books that they have interesting pages on is awesome. If the book you want to read is pre-copyright years, Mahalo gives you online resources where you can either read the book of your choice or download it to your computer.

Mahalo doesn't only have the classic, though, but all of the latest and greatest are there too. If it's new it's on Malhalo before the ink dries on the page.
As a reader, you owe it to yourself to visit Mahalo's literature section. You will be in awe. Trust me on this.

If you don't find what you're looking for at Mahalo, they want to hear from you. Email them at staff@mahalo.com. Tell them what you would like to see a page written on and they will indeed add it to the list of "pages to be written".

Here's another good link http://www.mahalo.com/Mahalo_FAQ
That will tell you all you need to know about Mahalo, but were afraid to ask.

Until next time, Enjoy!!!

Mary

0 comments: