books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The best diet pill

Which of the over the counter products is the best diet pill? There are so many different varieties on the market today. I am wary of anything containing substances that I am not familiar with. So, I read the ingredients, do my research online until I feel I know all that I need to know about the product. Even then I won't take anything without showing it to my doctor and getting her okay. To me, that's just plain common sense.

We need to guard our health for all we're worth. Personally, I feel that keeping our weight down and getting exercise each day are the most important things we can do for ourselves. Add to that eating right, keeping a positive mental outlook, adding laughter to our day, exercise our brain ............... aw, forget it all. Just be happy. =)

0 comments: