books,crafts,decorating

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring fever in January

It is unusually cold here in the South East today. Okay, so compared to what my Minnesota friends and family are having this winter, this is spring weather. Maybe that's why this Minnesota girl is having spring fever in January.

I was looking out at our back yard this morning and was longing for some flowering trees. I can just picture two or three Flowering Cherry trees scattered around in our yard. I really love the Kwanzan Cherry tree. That is the one that is so famously photographed each spring in Washington D.C. Their pink blossoms are breathtakingly beautiful. If I buy them online they are guaranteed and would be replaced next season if they didn't fair well. Hm, the more I think about this the better it sounds. Am off to buy some trees.

0 comments: