books,crafts,decorating

Friday, January 16, 2009

A great site for Christian entertainment

During these troubled economic times, it is all the more important that we keep focused on just Who is in control of our world. As Christians, it's a time when we need to saturate ourselves with Christian principles by reading Christian books, and listening to Christian music. Nothing helps me more when I get upset about the uncertain future than putting on some sacred music and having it playing in the background as I work around the house. Nest Entertaiment.com is a great place to find just what you need in Christian entertainment.

This is God's world and we are His people. Even when we mess things up, He knows the beginning and the end. He can see the way out of problems when we can't. He can, He desires to, and He will help us through.

I'm so glad that I know the Lord in a personal way. He keeps me grounded and feeling safe. I wish that for you all as well.

0 comments: