books,crafts,decorating

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Creating an atmosphere of relaxation

Most of us women try to create a relaxing atmosphere for our family and friends as well as for ourselves. Some of the ways I do this is with candles, soft lighting, certain kinds of music, wind chimes and water falls.

When it comes to the latter, wall fountains are one of my favorite accessories. Once you find just the right place for one, I'll think you'll leave it running all of the time in the background. Water falling has a natural ability to relax a person, and even when we're not paying any attention to it, that pleasing sound penetrates our subconscious. A water fall is on the top of my list of ways to help my body relax.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm part of an SEO cleanup team for SerenityHealth.com and due to Google's recent updates I would appreciate the removal of the hyperlink(s) from this article to:
SerenityHealth.com

Please do this as soon as you have time as we are trying to make our website compliant with Google’s guidelines. Please let me know when link has been removed.
Thanks,

Warm Regards,
NICK MITCHELL