books,crafts,decorating

Friday, November 7, 2008

Saving money! We all love that.

2008 Black Friday is upon us. What is Black Friday you ask? Traditionally it is the Friday after Thanksgiving which is when retailers offer their best sales hoping to draw buyers into their stores. It's a great day for us shoppers, because we can save a lot of money by doing our Christmas shopping early beginning with that Friday after Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is also known as the busiest shopping day of the year and one of the days with heaviest traffic on the roads as well. I guess that figures. Those two things go hand in hand.

Because I love shopping online I am always on the look out for sites that offer those same great savings and some even offer free shipping. Ritzcamera.com is offering some great deals and are not charging sales tax. I am going to get my shopping done early this year. =) How about you. We don't want to miss those great deals.

0 comments: