books,crafts,decorating

Friday, November 7, 2008

Just what we needed

I found a great site the other day while surfing, www.rentalo.com. They offer vacation rentals anywhere and everywhere. You name a country or a place that you want to go and they offer rentals there for vacationers.

When we're traveling here in the USA, we take our RV as a rule. However, we hope to do more traveling overseas, so this is one site I intend to bookmark for future reference. Next year we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and I intend to surprise my husband with some wonderful trip that he wouldn't even dream of going on himself.

I'm going to check and see if I can't book it a year in advance and pay it a little at a time so that the trip will be paid off when we're ready to go. I'm getting excited about it already. =)

0 comments: