books,crafts,decorating

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What did we ever do without them?

What did we do without them? Of course, I'm talking about my PDA. These days there are few businesses that don't utilize computers. That being so, most of us need to have access to our valuable business information wherever we are. Thus a PDA. My daughter has an ad agency and one day she showed me her PDA. She demonstrated how she can take the advertising campaign her when she has a business meeting. She can show her customer what she has in mind and make changes that her customers suggest right there and then. Well, I was sold and knew I needed one as well.

My first stop at all times when shopping on the internet is buy.com. When looking for PDAs that was again my first stop. I found just what I was looking for and at a great price. I could blog just on the joys of owning a PDA. But that's a subject for another blog.

0 comments: