books,crafts,decorating

Friday, October 3, 2008

Always on the lookout

My friends and family know that I spend a lot of time on the internet doing research. When I want something or need a service, I turn to the internet.

Knowing this about me, my friends and family all come to me when they have something they're looking for. They know that if I find a good site I will bookmark it. Recently my neighbor ask me if I knew of a site where she could order
modern furniture. She had come to the right place once again. I had bookmarked a site that has a wonderful variety of modern furniture for every room in the house.

Well, my friend checked it out and let me know later that she found just what she wanted, ordered it and is now anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I'm always happy when I can help out a friend that way.

1 comments:

william said...

I guess it’s just been one of those weeks: Google is innovating all over this week. The latest changes that have been spotted come in Google’s bread and butter: the SERPs.
------------------
williamgeorge
Search Engine Optimization