books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Traveling abroad

My daughter and her husband just left on a business trip abroad. Once they got everything ready they were excited to be going, but I must say, it strained my daughter's nerves trying to get all of their papers in order for the trip.

The biggest problem was that they needed to get a passport and time was of the essence. Well, my daughter is very savvy when it comes to working under pressure. Before we knew it, she had found a a passport service on the internet. Imagine!! Only my daughter would think to look on the internet for passports.

Anyway, she got their papers all in order and off they went on their trip. She amazes me sometimes. I had her send me that site too so I could bookmark it for future reference. I still have my heart set on a trip to Europe one of these days.

0 comments: