books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Party Time!!

My sister is having a party for her husband's 60th birthday in a couple of weeks. She is so creative!! Her husband had very serious major surgery several months ago and so she has asked all of us women to come dressed in
nurse costumes. I thought she was joking when she said she wanted us all to dress as "naughty nurses". She wasn't joking, however, and knowing her husband Joe, he's going to really get a kick out of it.

We all were very concerned about Joe's health not too long ago. Our prayers were answered, though, and he is just fine. I guess to have a good laugh now is the best way to celebrate that he is better than ever.

So, we're all going to squeeze our over 60, over weight, drooping bodies into short skirted nurses costumes. I think it'll be a hoot! I may post some photos here from the party. Then again, maybe I won't. =)

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments: