books,crafts,decorating

Monday, May 4, 2009

To buy a new laptop or more memory?

I tried to download software today and was told that I don't have enough memory! Argh!! "How can that be?", I asked myself. It seems just a short time since I added more notebook memory. I guess because my husband and I use the laptop when we travel and share it, running out of memory is to be expected.

Some files take up so much space. I like to take photographs and my husband has to do so for his online business, so I guess that's our biggest problem. Technology changes so fast and our notebook is really becoming a dinosaur, so...... maybe we need to just bite the bullet and purchase a bigger and better one.

I usually check with my kids before I make this kind of purchase. They are all so computer savvy and they help me make a decision on whether to buy new or just upgrade.

We shall see!

1 comments:

Katherine said...

Hello
I buy a new laptop for my daughter.