books,crafts,decorating

Friday, May 8, 2009

Diet pills, to use them or not use them....

My daughter is on a diet and is using a diet pill that I don't know anything about. In order for me to relax about this, I did some research to find out what I could about it. There are quite a few sites that offer diet pill reviews so I'm reading all I can find on the diet aid products on the market.

Gosh, there are a ton of diet aids, appetite suppressants, metabolism boosters and so on available. As long as they state what is in them, you read the list of ingredients and familiarize yourself with those elements and make sure they are safe, then I say, go ahead and give it a try.

Education is key. We have to be our own physicians when it comes to over the counter medications. Read all that you can before using anything like that. If you are on prescription meds, I can't stress enough the importance of checking with your doctor to make sure that OTC products to interfere with your other meds.

0 comments: