books,crafts,decorating

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some things never change

I was looking through some family pictures the other day and came across one of me as a teenager. My young face was covered with acne. I used alcohol on those blemishes, which dried out my skin terribly.

Today, much more is known about acne and treatment for it. I came across a great site the other day that has some interesting new thoughts on treatment for this problem. It's acnecuresrevealed.net. Some of their products attack the problem from within rather than just topically. These products are worth investigating if you or someone you love suffers from this problem.

Consulting your doctor before taking any over the counter medication is always the best thing to do, as well as choosing products with natural ingredients.

0 comments: