books,crafts,decorating

Monday, September 22, 2008

My friends in South Carolina

When I stop to think of it, we have friends spread all over the United States. I like that. Whenever we travel we try to work in a visit with those special ones that we don't get to see that often.

In talking to our friends in South Carolina a couple of weeks ago, Penny told me about her husband having hurt his back on the job. They didn't know what to do. I was so happy to be able to help. I had just what she needed.

South Carolina injury lawyer is a firm of lawyers who deal in just that. Personal injury cases. The reason I know about them is that another friend told me about having consulted with them on a matter they needed help with. They came highly recommended so I checked out their website and bookmarked it. I'm so glad I did.

I'm always glad when I can help a friend. Aren't you?

0 comments: