books,crafts,decorating

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A new member of our family

Meet Little Bit, the newest member of our family. She's a Yorkshire Terrier and is three months old now.

We've had her for a little over a month and my husband and I just adore her. She's smart, cute, loving, and sweet. I could just go on and on. I can't begin to express the pleasure she has given us already and I know that we'll have years of pleasure ahead of us with this little sweet blessing from God.

Being a new "mother" I of course did some research to find some good sites where I could order pet supplies at a good price. One good site I found is www.jefferspet.com. They offer discounted prices for quality supplies. They seem to have everything I need so I don't have to look any further.

Our "Little Bit" is going to be so spoiled.

0 comments: